Fantasy action platformer with a really intense chandelier
Tech: Flash Actionscript 3
Team size: 2
Dev time: 1 month
Baseborn was my final project for an introductory game programming course. It was the first “real” game I ever wholly finished, and it sparked a friendship that has led to many many more game dev shenanigans.
What I did…
- Primary game and level design
- Created and implemented all graphics and animation
- Composed, produced, and implemented all sound effects and music
- Designed and developed player HUD backend and frontend
- Various other gameplay programming
Despite it being a very clearly amateur game, I am proud of what we accomplished, and I think it is an excellent game to call my first.
P.S. I am still kind of proud of this pixel art chandelier I made back then (I am not an artist)…